Softer Feet, One Sock At A Time
Want softer feet without having to empty your pockets?
Follow these steps for softer feet one sock at a time:
Pair of socks
After taking your nightly shower, lotion as usual. Take some vaseline
and rub the entire foot from ankle to toes to the bottom of your feet. Slip on your socks IMMEDIATELY and head to bed for a good night’s sleep. Remove in the morning before your morning shower. Repeat nightly.
Use a pumice stone to rub the bottom of your feet during your nightly showers to speed up the process of smoother feet.
Did you know of the many uses of Vaseline? Vaseline can be used for many things:
- Put vaseline on your eyebrows to keep them neat.
- Dip a q-tip in Vaseline and rub it around the mouth of nail polish to prevent it from sticking close.
- Rub vaseline on your lips daily to keep them moisturized.
- Apply Vaseline to small burns to soothe pain and assist the healing process.
- Vaseline prevents diaper rash.